Reliability. Every part of the SL1 LED was designed for reliability, from the custom wiring with strain reliefs and solderless terminals, to the exclusive zinc castings, to the reinforced high-temperature PP-GF plastics (the same used in halogen bulb bases). Each component was designed and tested, with dozens of variations of each component reviewed until we achieved the maximum performance possible. Finally, the SL1 was put through its paces in our environmental testing chambers - where the bulb successfully performed through dozens of thermal cycles, from -40 through 85 degrees Celsius (-40 to 185F). Whether you're in the Sahara or northern Canada, the SL1 will keep performing for years, and is backed by a three year warranty.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is one of the most trusted names in automotive LED lighting. We directly manufacture and engineer our own products in the United States, allowing for higher quality and performance, with the newest and brightest LED technology. No matter what you're driving, we pride ourselves in offering only the best possible LED solutions.
- H11 SL1 LED Headlight Pair
- Low or high beam LED headlight replacement
- Correct optical focus for increased output with no added glare
- Perfect H11 fitment, no modification needed
- Designed and validated to OEM lighting standards
- Engineered and Manufactured in USA
- Quantity: Pair
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Bulb Size: H11
- DRL Function: Operates at full brightness for DRL
- Measured Lumens: 1630 (per bulb)
- Color Temp (CCT): 5700K
- Power (watts): 20.2
- Operating Voltage: 5-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 1.58
- Polarity: Polarity Specific
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- LED Emitter: Luxeon Z ES
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play
- Driver Features: External, Waterproof, Constant Current
- Driver Dimensions: 2.19 Inch x 1.13 Inch x 0.56 Inch
- Materials: Copper PCB, PP-TD30 Base, Zinc Heatsink
- Cooling: Active, Mag-Lev Microfan
- Compliance Ratings: FMVSS108 Beam Pattern, SAE J575 Durability Test
- Patent: US D824052
APPLICATION NOTICE: LED bulbs are legal in the USA for Fog Light use only. Not compliant with DOT / FMVSS108 and not street legal in the USA for Headlights. Legal for off-road use in ATV, snowmobile, and off-road racing use. International legality varies by country.
Note: This usage regulation is not unique to Diode Dynamics bulbs. All LED bulbs from all brands, regardless of marketing claims, are prohibited from street use in halogen headlights in the USA.